Issue 93: Spring 2019. Available from the Museum shop for £4.00
• Five Arches bids a fond farewell to old friends
• ‘Miss Collinson of Clutton’ – Letty Ada Collinson: an enigmatic pioneer photographer. Eric Brain
• 10 North Road, Midsomer Norton. David Shearn
• A royal visitor: H.R.H. The Countess of Wessex
• The GWR level-crossing signal box at Radstock. Duncan Harper
• The Rambling men…………. Editor
• Talking history: the strengths and weaknesses of oral history. Trisha Heckbert
• Suffrage and Socialism, Pt 3: Kathleen May ‘Kay’ Beauchamp. Tom Randall.
• Peace in the Coalfield: the aftermath of war. Keith Trivett
• Jesse Lovell – a remarkable man. Austin Parsons
• The ending of church rates.
Return to Five Arches History Journal – Home Page