Issue 91: Summer 2018: Available from the Museum Shop for £4.
• News from the Museum
• Clifford Thomas Ruddock, J.P.: “a man whose word was his bond”, Cynthia Crocker
• Suffrage and Socialism – Joan and Kay Beauchamp Pt1: family background, Tom Randall
• Slum landlords, Trisha Heckbert
• This green and pleasant land: rambling the flower shows, Dennis Chedgy.
• A history of the Great War, Pt.12: conclusion, William Peacock
• The real ‘Very Adorable Darlings’, Gill Hogarth
• The layers of history: a look at the geology of the coalfield through the eyes of a nineteenth- century writer, Anon
• The Great Western Railway’s Radstock Branch, Duncan Harper
Return to Five Arches History Journal – Home Page