Issue 92: Winter 2018. Available from the Museum shop for £4.00
• The end of another season at the museum.
• The return of peace, November 1918. Keith Trivett.
• Suffrage and Socialism, Pt2: Constance ‘Joan’ Beauchamp. Tom Randall.
• It’s all in the name…… Editor.
• Rambling a foreign field. Kate Pritchard and Dawn Townsend.
• “Great- Great Grandma was born here”. Anne Miall.
• Was the workhouse ever fit for purpose? Trisha Heckbert.
• Working for Radstock Co-op. Geoff Weekes and Anny Northcote.
• The Reverend Gardner, Rector of Radstock 1888 -1917. Nick Turner.
• The range in the miner’s cottage. Diane Toogood and Pauline Smith.
• The 30th annual miner’s reunion. Julie Dexter.
• How did the miner lose his boot? Evelyn Boyd.
Return to Five Arches History Journal – Home Page