Contents of Five Arches Issue 87: Spring 2017.
Available from the Museum Shop for £4.
• News from the Museum
• A History of the Harptrees: Part 1, Gill Hogarth and Harptree History Society
• Camerton Court, Carol Hann
• Some memories of Shoscombe School, Una Pope, nee Stevens
• 60 years of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, John Millard
• Rambling the Camerton Branch Line, 1958: Part 1
• Clutton Union and the removal of nuisances 1848-9, Trisha Heckbert
• A mining heritage, Part 2: William Frederick Carter, Dr Barry W. Maule
• Chapel House, Terry Lovell
• A history of the Great War: Pt 8, attrition, W. Peacock
• From the collection: the Ancient Order of Druids, Anny Northcote
Return to Five Arches History Journal – Home Page