Issue 89: Winter 2017: Available from the Museum Shop for £4.
• Museum news: recent acquisitions for the Society collection
• Memories of Shoscombe, John Carter and Philip Holdway
• From schoolroom to battlefield: Ted Horler, Gill Hogarth
• A history of the Great War, Pt.10: Silence, William Peacock
• A visit to the Radstock coal mines: a Monkton Coombe school trip from 1884, Jacqueline Burrows
• I wish you a merry Christmas, David Cheetham
• Rambling to Holcombe, Pt2, Julie Dexter and Dennis Chedgy
• A mining heritage, Pt.4: Sapper George Maule, Dr Barry W. Maule
• Mendip Engineering and the Mendip Car: Tom Randall’s new book
• Eric Doughty: a history in football –Peasedown Athletic, The Arsenal, Plymouth Argyle and Radstock, Clem Maidment
• A Durham miner in Somerset, Anny Northcote and Linda Hughes
• The Five Arches postcard competition; the results……….
• The 29th Miners’ reunion
Return to Five Arches History Journal – Home Page