Issue 94: Summer 2019. Available from the Museum shop for £4.00
• Celebrating the Museum: 20 years on. Nick Hall.
• The passing of a local legend: Alex Hann. Bryn Hawkins.
• Purnells: a missing link. Beth Quigan.
• Oliver Brooks V.C. in the Second World War. Derek Hunt.
• Memories of Oliver Brooks. Col. Brian Thatcher.
• David Fisher’s steam sketches.
• Intrigue in Somerset in the eighteenth century. J.E. Smith
• New Rock: evacuating a colliery. John Gibson.
• Rambling back in time: the scene of the crime………….. Dennis Chedgy.
• The brief coalfield reign of Percy Hurd, M.P. Keith Trivett
• Poor law cads and bounders. Trisha Heckbert.
• Walter Sylvester: the miner’s friend. Barry Maule.
• Understanding the past: remembering one man’s contribution. Julie Dexter and Dennis Chedgy.
• From the Museum Society collection.
Issue 93: Spring 2019. Available from the Museum shop for £4.00
• Five Arches bids a fond farewell to old friends
• ‘Miss Collinson of Clutton’ – Letty Ada Collinson: an enigmatic pioneer photographer. Eric Brain
• 10 North Road, Midsomer Norton. David Shearn
• A royal visitor: H.R.H. The Countess of Wessex
• The GWR level-crossing signal box at Radstock. Duncan Harper
• The Rambling men…………. Editor
• Talking history: the strengths and weaknesses of oral history. Trisha Heckbert
• Suffrage and Socialism, Pt 3: Kathleen May ‘Kay’ Beauchamp. Tom Randall.
• Peace in the Coalfield: the aftermath of war. Keith Trivett
• Jesse Lovell – a remarkable man. Austin Parsons
• The ending of church rates.
Return to Five Arches History Journal – Home Page